Start your career in ASIC Physical Design & Verification!!
- Final Year Students & Graduates
- B.E/B.Tech from ECE / EEE branches
- M.E/M.Tech in VLSI Stream
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Grade: 60% / CGPA 7.0 & above
Candidate need to sign up for online screening test through registration process.Selection Criteria
Candidate selection is subject to qualification in all India level Screening Test (Includes Online Test & Interview).
- Engineering Mathematics
- Basics of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- C Programming
- The fee towards training during probationary training is Rs.1,18,000 (Inclusive of GST @ 18%)
- Probationary trainees are eligible for flexi payment of probationary training fee
- 50% on enrollment
- 25% on reporting
- Final 25% within 30 days from the reporting date
- Program Duration: 6 months
- Program Starts from: January, 2019
- Venue: Bangalore
- VLSI Industry Overview
- VLSI Basics and Flow
- CMOS IC Design concepts
- DSM Technology (CMOS, FinFET)
- Linux and Scripting
- RTL Design using Verilog HDL
- RTL Synthesis – synthesis flow, constraints
- Basics of Static Timing Analysis
- Pre-Layout Static Timing Analysis
- Physical Design and Verification flow
- Place & Route
- Clock Tree Synthesis
- Post Layout Static Timing Analysis
- Physical Verification – DRC, LVS, ERC
- Sign-off checks and Tape out
- Digital Fundamentals
- RTL Design
- Logic Synthesis
- Floor Plan
- Place and route
- Physical Verification
- Sign-off checklist
Trainee engineers from final year UG/PG also receive industrial training/internship certificate.
Trainees will earn project completion certificate for the work they complete during the probationary period. The same can be submitted towards final year project dissertation as per academic norms.
Upon successful completion of training, qualified probationary trainees shall be offered Employment at Entuple Technologies/Sarvakarma Solutions/Goldenlight VLSI Pvt Ltd/ & their customers.
All accommodation & logistics to be taken care by candidates on their own.